Sunday, December 27, 2009

8 Months!

Another month gone....just one more to go! I am due on Jan. 27th, but I sure wouldn't mind having the baby a week early because I am uncomfortable and not sleeping well. The nights have been pretty rough....I think that has prepared me for the sleepless nights we are about to have when the baby is here! We are SO ready for this baby to arrive and can't wait to meet him or her. Soon, it will no longer be just Kyle and I. The Christmas holiday was fun, but we kept saying how much more fun the holidays and everyday life will be with our baby here : ) Lots of fun times ahead. Keep an eye on the blog towards the end of January because we will be adding pictures and an update on the baby while we're in the hospital! Can't wait to be a family of 3!!!



3 comments:

  1. Hey Katie,

    Wanted you to know that I'm praying for a healthy and short delivery for you :) I also wanted you to know that St. Gerard, he's the patron saint of expectant mothers. I'm so excited for you, Kyle and your entire family! Not sure where you're delivering but if it's Bay Med, Lisa is great! Also Deb, Mickey, Becky, and Lucy.

    Sending lots of love,
    Yolanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all on pins and needles over here...Praying for a smooth and quick delivery :) We can't wait to meet Baby Papworth!!!
    All our love,
    Jeff, Yolanda, Gianna and Gabriel!!!
    xo xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know tomorrow is the due date and we're STILL on pins and needles! Thinking of you Katie and Kyle! You're both in our prayers for healthy, short delivery!

    :)
    xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete

Followers