Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Introducing...

Leah Margaret Papworth
Born on January 26th @ 5:54 p.m.
7 lbs 12 oz, 20 inches in length












4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the first picture! Congratulations to all three of you. Madelyn can't wait to meet her new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your world became brand new yesterday, today and everyday now that Leah is in your life, Congratulations to all of you, especially the grandparents, your joy is their joy too!
    Randy and Cinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Leah and I haven't even met her yet! I KNEW Baby Papworth was a girl! :) We are over the moon for your entire family. Take it all in and love every single second of it!

    All our love, hugs and kisses to all of you,
    Yolanda, Jeff, Gianna and Gabriel

    P.S. Many thanks for all the great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so beautiful Katie & Kyle! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear all the details and meet Leah! You will just love having a girl!

    ReplyDelete

Followers