Leah is not too fond of peas either! Let's see, first it was carrots, then sweet potatoes and now peas and she's not liking any of it! I really hope that she will eventually like her veggies. I have to trick her and after giving her a spoonful, I give her a drink of her bottle so she swallows the food. It works, but I hope I don't have to do that forever....ha ha! We will keep trying!
Friday, July 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(93)
-
▼
July
(13)
- Giggles and smiles!
- 6 Months Old!
- Leah was so intrigued by the hydrangea! She wanted...
- Yucky Peas!
- I've been meaning to post these pictures....here ...
- Uncle Paul in town from Australia - July 10, 2010
- Sprinkler fun!
- Little Einsteins was on TV and it looks like Leah...
- Fun day with cousins, Logan & Garrett!
- Pretty in pink!
- Leah loves her "Spot" books!
- Happy-go-lucky Leah!
- Fun summer day!
-
▼
July
(13)

No comments:
Post a Comment