Uncle Adam came to spend the day with me!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(93)
-
▼
March
(12)
- Hard day for Leah....
- I laid Leah in her crib for a few minutes today wh...
- Leah is 2 months old today!
- Laughing with Aunt Jan! (mommy's godmother)
- Lookin' cute!
- We LOVE Leah!
- Leah likes her bath time! So cozy after a bath.......
- Meeting more of my family!
- Playing with mommyHanging out with daddy
- Uncle Adam came to spend the day with me!
- Meeting my new friend, Madelyn! She liked touching...
- ...with my godmother, Meredith...with "Auntie Laur...
-
▼
March
(12)

I know I've told you before but I'm saying it again....LOVE LOVE LOVE the nursery colors! Adam looks like a pro! Can't wait to see the baby!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Kisses :)