Saturday, October 31, 2009

6 Months!

Wow, 6 months already.....another month has passed! I am still feeling good and things seem to be going well. Baby Papworth has been pretty active lately. I have been feeling a lot of movement...and loving every minute of it : ) It's so fun to relax on the couch at night and watch my belly make little "jumps". Hmm, I wonder what this baby is...a boy or a girl? Can't wait to find out in 3 more months!!





4 comments:

  1. Katie, you're looking great! Can't wait for Baby Papworth to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got the glow! You look wonderful. Glad to hear your feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I hope these pictures don't end up on Matt's work printer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic Katie! SOOOOO excited to meet Baby Papworth. I'll make my prediction when I see you next!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers