Wednesday, September 2, 2009

18 Weeks!

Here are our 18 week ultrasound pictures. The baby was very active! Kyle and I just stared at the screen in amazement. The legs and arms were moving like crazy! It really is amazing to know our baby is growing in my tummy : ) I felt the first "flutters" on Aug. 31st.....it was a feeling I have never felt before, so I knew it was the baby that I felt. Can't wait to feel more movement soon. That's all for now....been a very long day and I'm going to bed! Enjoy the pictures : )







4 comments:

  1. How exciting, those ultrasounds are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy for you both. You are going to LOVE the movements. Enjoy each and every second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting that you feel the baby now... the kicking is great until they start digging their limbs into your ribs haha.. but still amazing!! I am so excited for you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...that is sooo neat! You can sure tell it's a baby now can't you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers