3 months down, 6 more to go! The time is flying. Here is a picture at 3 months. Things are going well so far and I am still feeling well. Tired a lot and dealing with some lower back pain, but I can't complain too much. I'm told the back pain will not go away for quite awhile, so I better get used to it! We had an appt with Dr. Durbin on July 22nd and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat....SO nice to hear that : ) Hearing that made it feel even more real to us, since I haven't felt any "movement" yet. I'm sure I will soon though. We have an ultrasound scheduled for September 2nd, so I will post those pictures then. Signing off for now, but I will post more updates soon!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'll say extra prayers Katie that the back pain subsides soon...St. Gerard is the saint that I prayed to daily since he is the patron saint of motherhood and expectant mothers. Give yourself a hug from me. I miss you tons and can't wait to see you soon. This will be neat to see since Gabriel is as far along as you are in your pregnancy :)
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Yolanda
Oh my god - what a cute little bump you have!
ReplyDelete